Calzificio Bellafonte Srl is committed to maintaining a work environment in which respect reigns among all, in a context with a social context and cultural belonging.
Specifically, Calzificio Bellafonte Srl promotes:
- free employment, forced labor is not admissible;
- freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining, workers must not be discriminated against for joining trade unions;
- health and safety, the Bellafonte Srl hosiery factory provides a safe and healthy work environment and adopts all necessary measures, including staff training, to eliminate or reduce the risks;
- the use of child labor only if the subjects concerned have reached the minimum legal age to work;
- decent wages;
- decent working hours, not exceeding 48 hours a week and at least one day off every seven, moreover, overtime is voluntary and compensated at a higher rate;
- the fight against discrimination on grounds of gender, race, class, national origin, religion, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, trade union membership or political affiliation;
- equal opportunity for personal recognition and career development, underwater from personal history or belief.